At Hamilton Beach Commercial®, the safety and well-being of our employees and community is our top priority. Like many, we are monitoring and making important adjustments throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
In order to support our partners and colleagues in the Foodservice and Hospitality industries who are struggling right now, we have compiled a list of links and resources for weathering the storm.
We will continue to update these resources with new information as it comes in, and we encourage you to send them our way for us to add. This list is not complete or exhaustive by any means!
And during the coming weeks, we'll continue to share recipes and other articles on our blog and social channels in addition to this important information.
Read on. If you see content you like, be sure to join the HBC Community for regular updates.
Foodservice Industry Resources
- National Restaurant Association (NRA) - Coronavirus Information and Resources
- NRA - COVID-19 Resources & Information by State
- U.S. Small Business Association - Disaster Assistance Loans for Small Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- World Central Kitchen - Chefs for America
- Shift4 - in partnership with NRA Educational Foundation - Raising Money to Support Local Businesses
- U.S. Department of the Treasury - Treasury and SBA Begin Unprecedented Public-Private Mobilization Effort to Distribute Funds (March 31, 2020)
- Restaurant Business - How to Apply for Federal Relief Loans (April 1, 2020)
- National Restaurant Association - Restaurant Reopening Guidance (April 24, 2020)
- National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) - Coronavirus Resources (May 5, 2020)
Hospitality Industry Resources
- Hotel Interactive - Developing a COVID strategic plan
- HospitalityNet - COVID-19 - Tips for Hotel Managers
- Fuel Travel - Crisis Management Resources for Hotels - Master List
- Hotel News Now - Following COVID-19 Developments, Industry's response
Health, Safety and Santitation Resources
- NRA - Industry-Specific Guidance for Restaurants
- FDA - Food Safety and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- OSHA - Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- CDC - What's New
- DHS - Guidance on Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- NSF International - How NSF International is Addressing Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Cornell CALS - Institute for Food Safety at Cornell University
Resources for Set Up of Take Out/Delivery - Foodservice
- Restaurant.org - Tips for Successful Takeout
- QSR Magazine - Step by Step Guide to Adding Delivery
- FSR - DoorDash Launches #openfordelivery campaign
- Nation's Restaurant News - #TheGreatAmericanTakeout movement
- Nation's Restaurant News - Best safety practices for delivery and takeout in the COVID-19 age
- FDA - Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Restaurant and Hospitality Workers Support Organizations
- U.S. Treasury - Coronavirus-related paid leave for workers
- Eater - List of Relief Funds for Restaurants, Bars and Foodservice Workers
- Holli Fund - provides emergency grants to food service workers in crisis
- Restaurant Workers' Community Foundation
- Richmond Restaurant Workers Support Fund (local group, our HQ is in Richmond, VA)
- United States Bartenders Guild - Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
- Rally for Restaurants
- National Domestic Workers Alliance
- CORE - Children of Restaurant Employees - COVID-19 Support
- The LEE Initiative - Restaurant Workers Relief Program
Please send any additional resources you find our way. We'd also love to hear from you if you have any other topic suggestions. Please free free to submit them here or reach out to us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram .