Chimichurri is a versatile, fragrant sauce featuring fresh herbs and vinegar. Primarily used for marinating meat for grilling, there are green versions and red versions. We present our green variation below.
This sauce is excellent on cuts of beef like flank steak, and we developed this version in particular for use on grilled lamb chops.
- Blanch the parsley, cilantro, basil and fresh oregano.
- Add to the EXPEDITOR™ 600 Series Culinary Blender, and, using the CHOP feature, process herbs with roasted garlic.
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, fried garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Blend until desired consistency is reached.
- Adjust seasoning as needed. Yield 900ml.